Doctor Who and Torchwood Role Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Aliens Join Torchwood?

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Can Aliens Join Torchwood? - Page 4 Empty Re: Can Aliens Join Torchwood?

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:01 am

Occ: you call em sir in occ? lol and luv that hes jealous of their moments. Smile
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Home Planet: : earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:56 am

OOC: I just thought it fit. Wink
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Home Planet: : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Occ: I know just teasing you hun. Smile
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Jack walked into the Conference room and flicked on the CCTV of the rest rooms where the girl they found lay sleeping. He folded his arms and kept watching, waiting for his team mates to come and enter. He still couldn't let himself trust her, but he'd give her a chance, that's what the Doctor would do, he knew.

OOC: It's good to be back. Sir? XD No one's ever called me that in OOC.
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Home Planet: : The Boeshane Peninsula

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 pm

After Gwen finished telling the others about the meeting she headed over to the Conference room. She hoped that Jack would take her advice he already was weighted down by so many things she didn't even know about. Before stepping in the room she made a quick call to her sitter. Gwen smiled hearing her sweet baby girl babble baby talk over her mobile. "Mummy loves you...I'll be home later lovebug...have fun with Carys.. " She hung up and stepped into the room looking at Jack trying to gage what he was going to tell them all.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Jack kept watching the CCTV. He heard someone coming, but didn't turn for he could see Gwen's reflection on the screen he was watching. When he heard her hang up the phone he took a deep breath, "How's the baby?" He asked, not turning to face her.
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:26 pm

She hated when he did that not looking at her when they talked. Somehow it made her feel like a schoolgirl in the principal's office being scolded for something. Shaking off that odd feel Gwen spoke. "OI....Fiona's fine..quite the little charmer shes becoming even though she is still learning her words. " Smiling Gwen thought of her energetic little tot. "Heaven help the first boy she fancies..."
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Sun May 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Before the meeting was supposed to start Ianto went to the coffee machine to make coffee for everyone. They liked having coffee at their meetings. As Ianto waited for the coffee to be done he glanced around the Hub and saw everyone working and scrambling to get things together for the meeting. Ianto turned back to the coffee saw Gwen already going up to the Boardroom. He places all the cups on the tray and headed up. Once he was in he put the coffee cups in the right places and took his seat.

((OOC: Yeah, 'sir' just sort of came out. lol))
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Mon May 03, 2010 1:35 am

Jack chuckled softly, keeping his eyes on the screen. "I'm glad to hear that she's doing good." He smiled. He heard someone else enter, then that familiar sound of a tray with full cups on it being set on the Conference table. He knew instantly it was Ianto. "Ah! Ianto it's about time!" He said playfully taking his own up and drinking it.

He waited a few moments for the other's to enter, before speaking. "So. What do we do about our visitor?" He said finally.
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Mon May 03, 2010 2:36 am

Gwen took her coffee & sipped it still chucking a bit thinking how much of a handful her daughter would be someday. Inhaling the sweet sent of Ianto's fantastic concoction some dared to call coffee. " Yan....I could kiss you ....this is better then well anything I've had in a long while. Are you trying something new or just importing the coffee from heaven now. " Gwen enjoyed her coffee probably more thne she should since it was the only vice she allowed herself anymore since her daughter was born. " OI right our guests....they both still seem harmless to me the boy can barely speak english..."
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Mon May 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Ianto looked up at Jack. 'I'm always on time, sir.' Looking to Gwen he winked and said, 'That, Gwen, is a secret.'

Then addressing Jack's question, Ianto said, 'I think that Kira is harmless. She may be a little lost but I don't think she would do anything to hurt us. We just need to ask her how much she knows about how she got here and who she is.' He paused. 'When she wakes up, of course.'
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Mon May 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Gwen giggled unintentionally she was a bit bowled over by Ianto's possible flirting with her which was a first but it did interest her to see Jack's reacton to Yan's having come out of his shelf some while he was gone. "That you are Yan...that you are... And as for our guests I have to agree with him we will know more when the girl wakes up and unless the boy is giving an Oscar worthy performance I think hes just as confused as we are...if not more."
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Mon May 03, 2010 6:26 pm

The Captain took a big drink of his coffee. Then nodded, he agreed with Gwen. "I could never get enough of your famous coffee. It'll always be the best." He smiled.

He nodded listening to his teammates. "When she wakes up, yes." Jack glanced at the screen then back to the team. "I still don't know what to think." He admitted. "She seems harmless, but then there was Saxon, he wasn't as harmless as I had thought." The Captain told them. He set his coffee down onto the table. He took a deep breath and stood up. "We wait, watch, then interview." The Captain said.

"And what should we do afterward if she is harmless? I mean, Time Lords, which she is one, one of the last I might add, they have a loads of information about Alien Tech, think we could use her?" Jack looked at them. "There's only one other of her kind in the whole universe.

Then the boy, I have no idea. Perhaps he was with her?" He shrugged. "I think we're in for a long night, Ladies and Gentlemen."
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Mon May 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Kira had been sleeping...and dreaming. Meanwhile on camera, she might have looked like a peaceful dreamer, she was dreaming of such horrid and scary things. She was dreaming of the Time War. Only reason why she appeared so peaceful on the screen was because her body was physically too tired to move about or to be restless.

She slept for a long time. She wondered if that boy was alright, she was in a worse mess than she was. She didn't even know who he was, he was just there. At the wrong place at the wrong time, like she always was.

She sighed and opened her eyes, but did not dare to move, she was still so sore.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Home Planet: : Gallifrey

http://www.myspace.com/the_loveless_prince

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Mon May 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Ianto nodded to the both of them. 'I think that Kira's knowledge would help us but I don't think that we should use her. She is still a hum-' He started to say 'human' but changed his mind. 'A person. We can't very well use her. We have to leave it up to her what she wants to do.' He took a sip of his coffee waiting for a response. He glanced up at the screen that showed Kira sleeping which is why he noticed her eyes open. Ianto didn't say anything straight away though. He would wait to see if anyone else would notice, or until she needed something.
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Mon May 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Gwen smiled happy they had seemed to all agree on a good plan for thier two guests. "Jack....I should mention I ususally leave about 5 or 6 pm....to see my Fiona and put her to bed. I can come back with an hours notice or so if theres a crisis though. " She sipped her coffee trying to stiffle a groan loving the it more thne she should. Unfortunately since she left Rhys there had been no time for a personal life outside her daughter so Ianto's coffee to replace a good shag. Not that she would ever in a million years admit this to anyone.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Tue May 04, 2010 2:47 am

"No! I don't mean use her like that." The Captain suddenly realized what he said, he stood up straight and sighed. "I mean, perhaps she could invite her to join up. At least then we can keep a better eye on her."

The Captain looked at the clock on the wall. "Well if you need to leave you can Gwen, Ianto and I will keep you filled in if we need you. Like I said, don't let work consume you."
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Tue May 04, 2010 3:17 am

Just then her mobile rings and she answers. "Hello...Rhys....what...NO....are you pissed drunk!?.." She goes right outside the room trying not to be heard but can still be somewhat. "Damn it Rhys....stop this...you shagged some slut...we are DIVORCED. NO..you know shes not yours..you don't get to see MY daughter. I don't have time for this I'm working...STOP calling." Gwen hung up and sighed leaning back against the wall. After a long moment she walked back in the room trying to compose herself.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Tue May 04, 2010 11:31 am

Ianto looked over at Gwen. 'Of course we can handle things here.' He smiled.

Ianto nodded to Jack. He knew what Jack had meant but sometimes you just had to be sure.'I think Kira joining Torchwood would be a great idea if she's up for it.' He glanced back at the screen and back to Jack.

After Gwen's phone call Ianto shifted in his seat a little uneasy. Ryhs had really seemed like a good man. When Gwen came back in Ianto cleared his throat a bit and said, 'Unless you need me Jack, Kira's woken up and I think I should check on her.' He excused himself from the room and headed down to Kira.
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Wed May 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Jack looked at Gwen and put a hand on her shoulder once she returned. He'd heard the full phone call. "Why don't you head home and rest? Spend some time with little Fiona." He offered her. "I think Ianto and I have it all under control here." He added.

Jack looked at Ianto, "II'll be down there with you in a few moments." Jack told him. "Be careful." He added.
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Wed May 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Kira after a few moments slowly sat up in the bed, then dangled her legs over the edge. She looked at her hands, they had the orangey red blood, her blood on them. She pulled the blanket from the bed and wrapped it around her shoulders. The sleeve of her tank top shirt was torn completely where she'd been cut by the weevil, the remainder of the strap dangling. She must have looked like a mess. Yet, right now, she didn't care.

She just stared a head, thinking. She felt very lost and very alone. And suddenly centuries old...
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Wed May 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Gwen sighed heavily not meeting his gaze. "So you heard that....Its fine really he only calls when hes smashed once in a while..." She looks throughly embarrassed that Jack and probably Ianto heard the whole disastrous call. "I'm a big girl Jack I can handle my wanker of an ex. Really...I'm fine. " She wasn't as okay as she wanted to be Rhys had rattled her cage some but she could still do her job. Gwen laughed trying to lighter her mood." I should pro ably get a new number that would save me from more moments like this.."
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Thu May 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Ianto nodded to Jack. 'I will.' He then made his way downstairs to Kira. Giving a small 'ahem', Ianto came into the room. He didn't want to startle Kira.

'How are you feeling?' he asked coming up to her. Ianto saw the blood. 'Oh, I'll get the med kit.' He walked over to a cabinet and pull out a complete med kit. 'Owen won't like me using this but he's busy at the moment.' He smiled as he brought the kit over to her.
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Wed May 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Kira heard someone come in, but he didn't acknowledge them until they spoke to her. "Ianto isn't it?" She looked up at the man coming up to her. She shrugged and winced. "I'm alright, felt better, had worse." She sighed and scratched the back of her neck, absent-minded. Seeing the kit she opened it with shaky hands. "You'd think I'd be used to getting into scrapes like this, but I'm not. Still...better than working going from job to job all the time." She half smiled momentarily, then it faded. "Owen, my guess is the Doctor?" She asked. "Is the American man, still not trusting of me?"
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Wed May 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Ianto smiled. 'I'm sorry I don't think we've been properly introduced, have we? Yes, I'm Ianto, Ianto Jones.' He looked for the source of the strangely coloured blood to patch her up. 'No one gets used to being banged up. I know I don't. And yes, Owen is our sarcastic but fantastic doctor. And Jack...Jack's just cautious.' He smiled again. 'Not that I think he has to be, mind you.'
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next