Doctor Who and Torchwood Role Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Aliens Join Torchwood?

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Can Aliens Join Torchwood? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can Aliens Join Torchwood?

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:26 am

She saw the pain in his eyes and Gwen's heart went out to him. Gwen gently took his hand wishing she could help him. The suddenly the scanner started making loud noises that were bad for the girls health. "OI....OWEN..DO SOMETHING!"
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Home Planet: : earth

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:30 am

Jack jumped hearing the scanner's ringing alarms. "What?" His eyes widened reading the display. "No!" The Captain looked at the woman. Owen was already at work trying to revive her. He was getting ready to give her an electroshock with a defibrillator when Jack remembered something. "Owen stop." the Captain held back his hands.

Owen jerked his hands free and swore at him.

"She's not human! Different biological mechanics. Just...wait a moment." He said.
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Home Planet: : The Boeshane Peninsula

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 am

Gwen never having let go of Jack's hand squeezed it nervously panicking a bit swearing under hear breath. "OI.....what...how will doing nothing help?!"
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:42 am

Every second, she could feel herself rising. The voices getting louder. Someone knew her kind, her people, she realized as she heard the American man speak. Who was he? She wondered. She wasn't human, human rules didn't apply to her in most cases.

She felt warmth, he could feel light and hear the voices around her like standing beside her. She still couldn't move, still couldn't breath, or talk. She just felt pain, and tired, and the strangest feeling that something was forcing it's way up her throat.

She fought against it until it was exhaled. A gas with a golden aurora flowed from her mouth. She could breathe again. She heard a heart monitor start beating slowly at first then slowly picked up speed.

She was so thirsty and so so weak. "Wa...water" She said forced herself to speak, faintly, hoarsely. She kept her eyes closed, they were so heavy.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Home Planet: : Gallifrey

http://www.myspace.com/the_loveless_prince

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:08 am

"Both of you, look!" The Captain snapped. "She isn't human. I don't know what can harm her or help her. I just think that we should wait." He said. He was worried. What would the Doctor do if he knew that the only other survivour of the Time War had died in the Torchwood Hub, in front of him. What would the Doctor do?

His blue eyes were saddened. He didn't know what to do. He only went by what he knew and learned from past records of the Doctor and Martha Jones. Oh, Martha Jones would hate him, wouldn't she?

The Captain didn't take his eyes of the woman, this Kira. He kept thinking about Saxon. Jack was going to vote for him. Of course he always had an odd feeling about Saxon. He couldn't even remember why he was going to vote for him. Was she like him? He had to be prepared.

He saw her exhale the gas. "Use the computers to scan the air, capture the particles and analyze them." He told Owen. "Welcome back M'Lady." He flashed his charming smile. Hearing her ask for water he looked at the others. "Someone get her some water. And I think the rest of us a coffee." He looked at Ianto flashing his smile once more.

He looked at Gwen, his eyes showed his uncertainty. He looked at Owen. "When Ianto comes back, you and him take her down to the cells. Lock her in the one nearest to the med-bay. Keep her on CCTV and under surveillance. She can't be trusted, not yet at least." He gave Gwen an apologetic, yet serious look. "We have to be careful."

Owen looked at Jack and told him that it wasn't safe to move her.

"Then we wait until it is safe to move her." He turned an headed up the steps out of the medical bay. "Don't take your eyes off her Owen."
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:22 am

As much as Gwen wanted to believe there was good in everyone she knew practically she knew Jack was right. She smiled still not letting go of his hand knowing how uncertain he was. "Yea....I know...you are right but I just have a feeling about her Jack. I know things will work out for the best." She gave his hand a squeeze.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:26 am

As the adrenaline was wearing off Ianto was feeling tired. Everything was sort of a whirl-wind. Owen had set his shoulder and bandaged his arm up. Then things started to get very interesting. Jack seemed very strange concerning this girl Kira. Who was she? One of the last of her kind? A person like Saxon? Ianto's mind was racing. He hoped that Kira would be ok. That golden aura that came from her mouth was very strange. What was going on? She asked for water and Ianto ran to get some.

He went down into the med bay with a glass of cold water, ignoring the others. 'Here,' he said kindly, helping her to sit up. 'I'm not sure who you are or what you are but I don't think you mean us harm. Thank you for the anti-septic, it is very effective.' He nodded to his now bandaged arm. 'Do you need anything else?'

((OOC: Yes, it's very awesome lol. And the thread exploded in a very short time period!))
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Home Planet: : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Kira eyes opened, seeing the golden gas her eyes widened. It had shocked her beyond anything else. Like her dreams... She looked at the faces around her. She was alive. There were two new faces a man and a woman's around her. There was the man Ianto there. With his help, she dizzily sat up to drink her water. "Thank you, but I think...I...I'm good." She whispered after taking a mouthful. The water helped sooth her dry throat.

She looked down at the water in her glass. "I really don't mean harm. It just follows me. I don't know why it just does." She sighed. "I'm glad the anti-septic is effective. You're very welcome. I made it myself to help with with my allergy of most anti-septics here." she smiled lightly.

She frowned and looked at the Captain leaving. "You're friend is right not to trust me. I don't even know who I am anymore. I do things that I never even knew I could do. That gas thingy I don't even know what it is. I thought I was dying. I should have." She closed her eyes for a while then looked at Ianto. "I think we need some rest. You look like you need it."

((I love it when that happens. Makes it so much more fun! ^_^))
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Ianto helped her to sit up. She looked very weak still, and pale. He didn't want her to fall over so he kept his arm up just in case. He listened as she said that Jack was right not to trust her. Ianto wondered what sorts of things had happened to this girl and what she could do. She seemed so nice. He wanted to ask her some questions but she did look like she needed rest, not to mention he was quite tired too.

'You're right about needing rest. I can take you down to where we have a couple beds.' He held his arm out to help her off the med bay table.

((OOC: Yeah, it is fun. It just takes a minute to catch up. lol))
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Gwen smiled nervously she was torn between what her heart said that the girl was really a good person and the fact she knew Jack had some well founded concerns about her. "Are you sure you can manage Yan....with your arm and all..." She stood there wnating to help but still not letting of Jack either.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Ianto nodded and continued to help Kira to the beds downstairs. He somehow knew he could trust the girl. He looked up at Jack waited only a moment to see what he would say and then continued downstairs.
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:54 am

Kira held onto him as he helped her down stairs. She couldn't quite make her legs work. She was so tired. She could barely keep her head up from the exhaustion. "You're...Ianto...yes?" She asked him, he had to be since that was what the woman called him, then again could have also been an nickname. "I'm Kira." She told him wincing, she was trying hard not to let herself pass out from the exhaustion.

She looked around at the computers, the Rift Manipulator and so many other things. She heard something fly overhead and looked up. "You've...got...a pterodactyl," She looked at him stunned, but not afraid. "I trust is came through the crate...in time." She blinked. "Crack in time..." She corrected herself. "The...the...the....erm..." She looked at him, she new the name but couldn't think. She was getting a headache.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 am

Ianto held on to her tightly. He did not want her fal down the stairs. 'Yes, I'm Ianto,' he said nodding. 'It's nice to meet you Kira.' He down at her with concern. 'It's just a little further.'

He was amased that she was able to stand at all. 'It's a pteranodon actually, but everyone just calls her Mfanwy,' Ianto said with a smile. 'And she came through what we call the Rift.' They were approaching the door to the beds now and without thinking Ianto reached out to open it with his right hand. He winced slightly but managed to pull open the door and get Kira inside.
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:17 am

The Captain sat down at his chair in his office and pulled up the CCTV of the Hub, specifically the guest quarters, then put his feet up on the desk. He listened in to Ianto and Kira's conversation. He felt like he could trust the Time Lady, but he needed more to get trust her. For all he knew she could be just like Saxon, he needed to know her more.

He looked at Gwen after a long time and sighed. "Do you think I'm being to harsh?" He asked after a while. "Something happened to me a while back, with the Doctor. I met another Time Lord, tortured me." He told her. "That's why I can't trust her so easily, not now at least." He admitted, staring back at the screen.
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:37 am

Gwen put a hand on his shoulder not exactly sure what else she could say. "Jack....I'm so sorry that happened but all that aside I think we should try and be....well shes not whoever hurt you...I think she deserves a chance to prove one way or the other what she is. " She gave his shoulder a slight hopefully comforting squeeze. Sometimes she almost forgot Jack felt things as deeply as he did since he hides it so well. "You know you never really talked to anyone about your time away then....maybe if you need an ear...well I want you to know I'm here Jack."
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:13 am

"Pteranodon." Kira nodded, she felt like hitting her head but she was too exhausted to do so. "That is what I meant..." She said. She looked at him worried when she noticed him wince. "You should've let me do that." She said softly, walking through with him.

She gave one last look at Mfanwy. "She's beautiful." She said softly, taking a moment to watch her fly. After a few moments she turned away and looked at Ianto with a light smile. "Not everyday you get attacked by a Weevil then see a Pteranodon not long after." Kira chuckled softly.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:21 am

Ianto chuckled a bit. 'It's ok. Easy mistake to make,' he said. 'And I'll be ok.'

He looked up at Mfanwy as well. 'She is,' he agreed. He helped her into bed. 'She's the whole reason I got the job here.' Ianto looked a little saddened by this. The look vanished quickly though as he cleared his throat. 'Is there anything I can get you?'
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:17 pm

"She got you your job?" Kira asked him smiling. "That must have been awesome." She looked at him and caught his saddened look. "What's wrong?" She asked. Thinking about what he could get her, she shook her head. "No thank you, you've done a lot more than enough, Ianto." She gave him a soft, warm smile. "Thank you." She added again and lied down on the bed.

She looked at him. "You should rest, you look like you need it a lot more than I do." She told him, with a small chuckle. "If anyone should be asking if they can get someone something should be I." She smiled. "You rest now to, okay?"
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Ianto passed over the 'What's wrong?' and simply nodded when Kira said she didn't need anything. 'It is my job to ask,' he said with a smile. 'And I'm fine. I think I'm going to make some coffee and get started on paper work. The best part of my job.' He gave her a wink and started to head out.

'Oh and if you need anything, just push this button.' He pointed to a small button located near her bed. Ianto then turned to leave again.
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Kira couldn't resist a small chuckle. She looked at the button and nodded. "Thank you." She smiled looking over at him. "Have fun." She told him, before lying down, wincing as her injured shoulder hit the mattress. She rolled onto her uninjured side and closed her eyes.

It took her a while to fall asleep, but eventually she did.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Ianto suppressed a sigh as he entered the main area of the Hub. He went over to the coffee machine and made a fresh brew. Making coffee always seemed to relax him. It could be the scent of coffee beans brewing, or the careful steps followed to make the perfect cup, or maybe it was the fact that few dared to enter this domain. Ianto wasn't sure, he just enjoyed this time.

After the coffee was made, Ianto gave a mug to everyone and went over to his desk. He sat down to start the paper work that he knew neither Gwen nor Owen would think to fill out.
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Occ: can't really move forward till Jack posts so.... if anyone can comtect him... Wink
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:30 pm

GwenECooper wrote:Occ: can't really move forward till Jack posts so.... if anyone can comtect him... Wink

OOC: Sorry about that. Had to do something, exams. -.-

The Captain watched as Ianto left the room leaving the Time Lady alone. He looked up at Gwen, "Thank you." He smiled weakly. "But even still I can't tell you everything. Something aren't meant to be shared." He said looking in her brown eyes, with his blue ones. "You know, you Ianto, Tosh or Owen are free to tell me anything too."

He stood up off his chair taking a deep breath. "Tell Ianto and the other's that there's going to be a meeting in the Conference Room in about fifteen minutes." He asked her, walking out from his office.
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:48 pm

"Oi yea Jack....well then...if thats how you feel." She sighed and stood slightly wringing her hands out of concern for him sensing he was not talking bout whatever happened to shield them both from unpleasent emotions. "Sure Jack...I'll get them.." With that she left his office & went off to collect Owen and Tosh. "OI everyone Jacks calling a meeting in the conference room in 15 minutes."

Occ: its alright just glad your back.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Ianto looked up from his desk and watched as Gwen and Jack talked. He couldn't quite hear what they were saying but he felt slightly jealous that they were talking and not him and Jack. He sighed and looked back down at the paper work he was working on. It was long and boring. As he took a drink of his coffee he heard Gwen telling everyone that they were having a meeting in fifteen minutes. He hoped that this meeting would shed light on their current situation.

((OOC: Yes, good to have you back, sir.))
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next