Doctor Who and Torchwood Role Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Aliens Join Torchwood?

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Can Aliens Join Torchwood? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can Aliens Join Torchwood?

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Ianto nodded and supported her. 'I'll take care of my self after we take care of you.' He started to lead her toward the SUV. He noticed that she tensed when he mentioned the hospital but who liked going to the hospital? But when she said she couldn't go he looked down at her.

'Why can't you go?' he asked.
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Home Planet: : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Kira walked carefully slowly with Ianto. She closed her eyes tighter as he asked her why she couldn't go. "I don't...don't like it there..." She started, no that wasn't a good enough reason. "I have...a muscle abnormality." she told him, half lie, half true. She had twin hearts, the heart was a muscle and she had two which was abnormal. "They...they don't know...how to..to treat it...here." she nodded. "Weevil bites...too. They...they have bacteria in them that...that can't be killed by normal anti-biotics. That's...that is what...what the antiseptic I...I gave you is." She told him, panting. She winced. "I have allergies to painkiller...killers... They...make me sick...weak...like this..."

She took a deep breath as for a moment her mind slipped. "I'm not...on medical record..." she said, nearly falling out of consciousness. "Not...like...you..." she breathed, before falling completely unconscious.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Home Planet: : Gallifrey

http://www.myspace.com/the_loveless_prince

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Ianto nodded as he listened to her tell him about her muscle abnormality. He walked her to the SUV as she said she went on about the Weevil bite. She had a good point. Owen would be better suited to treat her, although she might have to be retconned afterwards. However, she did know about Weevils in the first place. Who was this girl?

As Ianto opened the door to the SUV he only just caught her as she passed out. He loaded her into the SUV and shut the door and turned to Gwen.

'We can come back for the bodies,' he said. 'She needs to get to the Hub.'
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Jack was with Tosh on another mission closer to the Torchwood Hub. They were tracking down Rift spikes everywhere. They didn't find encouraging results so they returned to the Hub. They hadn't heard a single word from Gwen, Ianto, no Owen. He'd assumed everything had been alright until him and Tosh, in her car came back seeing no SUV.

"Alright. What happened?" The Captain said over the comms device. "You've three have been silent, I was worried about you."
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Home Planet: : The Boeshane Peninsula

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Ianto heard the spare comm in the SUV go off. He put it into his ear and heard the tail end of Jack's question.

'Jack,' he said. 'Gwen and I went out to hunt down a rogue Weevil. Things...got interesting. We're heading back to the Hub now with an injured and unconscious girl.'

Ianto looked back at the unconscious girl in the back seat. He hoped she'd be ok.

((OOC: Yay, we have a Jack!))
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:59 pm

In all the chaos Gwen had forgotten to ring Jack. She tapped her comm to speak. "Jack...yea..weevil almost took Yan's arm off and we have an injured girl...." She stopped catching her breath some. "We'll come round to get you and Tosh but it'll be a tight fit with Owen working on the girl..." Gwen's heart always jumped at his voice then again she thought who didn't when it came to Jack. Then she silently vowed to keep her secret it would only get him and everyone hurt.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Home Planet: : earth

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:18 am

"Who's the girl?" The Captain asked, going into the medical bay with Tosh, getting it ready. "Have a name or was she unconscious when you found her?" He handed things to Tosh and set others on the tables by the operation couch. "Almost taking Ianto's arm off? That sounds really interesting, you all better be telling more when you return home. "No need to pick us up. We're already home."

((OOC: Awesome isn't it?))
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:27 am

"Her names Kira...haven't got more..Owen has got her on lots of painkillers..." Gwen still marveled at how calm he could be over things like mystery people & limbs nearly lost. "We'll see you back there soon then..... Yan..I'll drive....you rest your arm..." She called her to injured friend taking the keys and sliding into the driver's seat.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 am

"You three keep me posted." The Captain looked at Tosh. "Looks like we have a guest." He said, running out of the room with his long blue coat flowing behind him. The other's would be back soon, he knew.
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:40 am

Gwen drove like more of a mad woman then ususal wanting to make sure the poor girl was alright and ofcourse leet Yan get his arm fixed once the girl was out of danger. She made it back in 10 minutes flat a new record for her she supposed. Parking the SUV she helped Ianto in while Owen too the linvisable lift with the girl. "Just lean on me Yan...." She walked him all the way through then into the main Hub.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:59 am

The moment Gwen, Ianto and Owen arrived back. Jack ran and helped the girl in Owen's arms. "Tosh help Gwen!" He commanded, carrying the girl to the medical bay. "Owen, help Ianto, I'll run a bioscan." He looked down at the girl who was very pale. One look at her told him she was something different.
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:04 am

Gwen held Yan's free hand as his shoulder was popped back in eliciting a loud yelp from him then Tosh helped her bandage up his flesh wound. Leaving Tosh to sit with Ianto Gwen ran off to help with the mysterious girl even if it was just to hold her hand reassuringly.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:09 am

Kira was in a complete state of on consciousness. Her body had entered a repairing state. She wouldn't regenerate, she didn't want to, she didn't think she could most of all.

In her mind she was dreaming, dreaming about her 'forgotten' passed. Gallifrey again.

Outside her mind, her self, she was deathly pale white and freezing cold. She looked like she was dead. Her hearts barely beat and she hardly breathed. Would they three that had found her think her alive.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:12 am

Gwen quickly walked in gently taking the girl's hand with a worried look to Jack. "What did the scans say Jack...Owen can seem to say why shes so pale.." One good thing was Gwen could have compassion for even a total stranger. She stoood there like a mother type figure for a girl she didn't know.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:14 am

Jack pulled the wheelie bio-scanner out from it's corner and rolled it over to where the wounded girl lay. "What the Hell happened to her?" He asked pulling out the girls other arm and placed her hand onto the scanner. Within second the woman's image appeared on the screen. The Captain's blue eyes opened wide. "What the..." He breathed.

The woman had two hearts, being slowly, slower than what would be a living human. Her internal temperature was 16 degrees Celsius, her respiration percentage about 50%. The Captain knew what she was instantly. "It...can't be..." He breathed with realization.
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:21 am

"Well...we thing she went after a weevil unarmed....it was completely mad.." Gwen saw the look on his face and leaned over to see what was so shocking to Jack of all people. "Jack...what is it that so...is she alien of some sort?"
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:31 am

Kira laid on the bed, with no idea what was happening. In her pockets she never carried weapons or arms. The only thing she had that was closest to a weapon was a small device that she'd made that turned the Weevils away, only it had gotten wet and wouldn't work now. She had her house and car keys in her pockets a tiny sewing kit. The antiseptic that Ianto had. A small tool kit with tools inside to work with small devices even locks. And a tiny first aid kit.

Inside she was scared.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:36 am

The Captain smiled. "Another unarmed." His smile faded quickly as felt through her clothes. "Yep no guns." He pulled out a device and handed it to Gwen. "Hand that to Tosh to analyse." He found keys and various other objects. "Completely harmless, like my old friend." He looked at Gwen and nodded. "Yes, an alien. A rare one too." The Captain looked at her. "How the Hell did she get here?" He looked at Gwen. "She's one of the last of her kind. One the rarest, most-wise, most noble species in the Universe." He said.

He didn't trust her. The only two he'd ever met was the Doctor and the Master. A good and bad person. Which side was she on?
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:44 am

Gwen tried to give Jack a reassuring smile & calling Tosh in she tossed over the small device to have it looked at. "Jack....she tried to help us...when Yan was hurt....I don't think shes here to hurt anyone..." She offered the only part of the girl's character she knew.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:52 am

"Gwen we don't know anything about her." Jack told her. "Her people they...they can be the most dangerous people or the most amazing people. We don't know which she is. I've met both. One died, the Master his name was. The other lives on alone." The Captain looked at Kira, "She's the only other and we know nothing about her, Gwen. For all we know she could be a killer and this is just some idea of controlling the World, by gaining people's trust." He said.
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:56 am

Gwen frowned hating how cynical he could be somtimes. "Jack.....I looked her in the eyes....shes not here to hurt anyone. She was sweet when she was awake...just a girl needing help ailen or no." She refused to think the worst of this small pale girl without any evidence to the contrary. Gwen needed to believe in the good in people.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:02 am

Owen came and offered to give her more painkiller. Jack shook his head, "It'll do more damage than will do to help her." He told him knowing the species. "She could be as Gwen says, or she could be as I think. Either way, we keep her a live until we know for sure." Jack told both of them. "I don't know neither do any of you, so we take precautions."
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:07 am

Her eyes narrowed at him a bit. "She injured and unconcious Jack...not to mention unarmed....what could she do...? " OF course Gwen took the side of the poor injured girl she felt if no one else would she had to.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:16 am

"You've never met her people. You've never seen what they could do." He told her. "Harold Saxon." He said, frowning, angrily at the memory. "He was part of her people and he turned the world into his Heaven trying to rebuild the race. He tortured me with his hands!" The Captain told her. "The other man, I've seen him save the world using nothing but his head... Just words. Time Lords don't need weapons to kill." The Captain stopped, her hadn't realized his voice had become louder. He closed his mouth and gave Gwen a hard glare. "You haven't seen all I've seen."
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:17 am

Kira's hearts slowed even slower and her temperature dropped lower. She could sense it even in her unconsciousness. Was she dying? She was so scared now. It felt like she was falling. Every time she tried to speak nothing came. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't move. What was happening to her? Darkness was consuming her every moment. And everyone moment she struggled to hold on.

She could hear voices the Welsh woman, English man, and another American man. She struggled to keep hearing what they were saying. Struggled to hear their voices, but they sounded so far, like whispers...

Then they stopped.

Her breathing stopped.

Her hearts stopped completely.

Inside she felt like something was pulling her up. Up from the Silent Abyss. She was so scared...had she just died?
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next