Doctor Who and Torchwood Role Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Aliens Join Torchwood?

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Can Aliens Join Torchwood? - Page 5 Empty Re: Can Aliens Join Torchwood?

Post  GwenECooper Wed May 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Gwen stood there searching his face for some indication of why he'd gone so quite. She didn't really know what to say without a reastion from Jack.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Home Planet: : earth

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Thu May 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Jack nodded. "Perhaps you should. Better to move on that way. Better for all, not just the two, three of you." He told her. He walked to her and set his hands on her shoulders, looking into her eyes. "Gwen you should rest. It'll take a load off, trust me." He reassured her. "We can get Tosh to change the number for you in no time." He gave her a small smile.
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Home Planet: : The Boeshane Peninsula

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Thu May 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Kira chuckled softly. "We haven't." She looked over she shoulder, the wounded one at him. "It's Kira, Kira Smith." She replied. "Good to meet you Ianto Jones." She looked down at the wound as she could and sighed. "And I thought that thing was finally getting better." She looked at her hands, they were covered in dirt. She'd seen worse days and looked worse. "I guess not." She smiles lightly. "Your friend, Jack, is right not to trust me. Hell, I don't even know who I am half of the time." She admitted and her smile fell to a sad frown, remember that.

She sighed, "I have dreams at night. Dreams where I'm someone completely different, yet I know it's me." She told him.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Home Planet: : Gallifrey

http://www.myspace.com/the_loveless_prince

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Gwen softy touched his hand on her shoulder & sighed. "Alright....I'll have sometihng to eat and maybe a laydown on the couch....but I'm not leaving early becuase of that ponce." She slightly smiled at him touched by his concern and with a light squeeze of Jack's hand she turned to go get something to eat from the mini fridge near Ianto's beloved coffeemaker.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Sun May 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Ianto frowned when she said the part about "things getting better" and then replied, 'I'm sure things will get better. Not saying things won't be interesting but I'm sure things will get better.' He listened to Kira talk about Jack, and not knowing who she was. He also noticed the dirt on her hands, but he didn't remark on it yet.

When Kira talked about her dreams Ianto felt both sad and concerned. 'If you don't mind me asking, what are your dreams about?'
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Home Planet: : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Sun May 23, 2010 1:49 am

Occ: waiting for replies. its been a while now.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Mon May 24, 2010 5:30 pm

OOC: Yep, same here. Just waiting.
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Wed May 26, 2010 9:10 pm

"I really hope so." Kira replied with a small smile, looking at him. "They've got to haven't they? They always do in the end, right?" She really hoped they would. She wiped her hands off on her dark jeans. One was or another things would be better, or she'd die, but doubted she could. She should have died tonight, but yet here she was sitting on the bed, next to this Ianto Jones, talking.

Kira looked at Ianto. "I dream I have two hearts, I mean I do, but I know why I have them. Some one told me that I'm from a race that were like Gods." She managed a small chuckle. "Gods, yeah right, that's daft." She shook her head. "But that's why he said. He said that I was a Lady of Time...that's what the dreams are like." Her eyes grew different. "In the dreams I time travel. I'm fighting Daleks, alongside people just like me." She looked up recalling the dreams. "A sky burnt orange, under a huge glass Citadel. Slopes of deep red grass..." Her head was throbbing badly, but she couldn't stop talking. She longed to see that planet once more and walk on it. "The sunlight of two suns would reflect off the silver leafed trees making it look like the forests were on fire..." She trailed off. It was so beautiful. She couldn't stop talking, but her head ache was getting worse. "The streams looked orange, because on instead of a blue sky it was orange. I used to play in them when I was little. The time I was there the planet was in an ice age, but still strong enough to cause sun burn to human skin."

She felt light headed. "In home I saw fire, and in fire I saw home..." She whispered, the throbbing in her head had grown to be unbearable. She lost consciousness.

[Sorry guys! I've been sick with the flu again and the Captain and I had a major project to work on! So so so sorry!]
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Home Planet: : Gallifrey

http://www.myspace.com/the_loveless_prince

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Captain Wed May 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Jack smiled taking his hand off her shoulder. "I think we all could use something to eat. When Ianto of Owen is done down there, let's get him to phone in a pizza for us." He said with a small chuckle. "Which reminds me, I still need to have a word with whoever is ordering pizza under TORCHWOOD." He said trying to make her smile. "I'll be down below if you need me!" He called out to her.

As she turned away from him, the Captain turned back to the screen, watching the two on it, before heading down there himself. By the time he got there, he heard her talking. He stood in the door listening to her. He looked at Ianto as he saw her lost consciousness. "That's Gallifrey." He pointed out. "I'd recognize that lonely look in her eyes anywhere. I don't need the description to tell me that's what she was talking about."

He walked over to the Time Lady. He checked to make sure she was still breathing. "Now, here's a question, did she pass out from losing too much blood, or had the memory done that?" He looked her over. "Give me hand putting a bandage on her shoulder." He asked Ianto. Something was way more a miss than just this wound. Kira is too human a name, and last time he heard the Doctor speak about his home, he didn't pass out, Jack remembered, the Doctor had just gotten sad.

[Like Kira said. :/ I'm really sorry. On Hell of a big research project.]
The Immortal Captain
The Immortal Captain

Home Planet: : The Boeshane Peninsula

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Gwen chuckled knowing to wouldn't be long untill Owen would be getting an earful from Jack about his pizza ordering habits. She got herself some chinese take away from the other night & warned it in the microwave. After that was set she settled into the old couch in the lounge area & ate quitely thinking over the whole day. Having been hungier then she thought Gwen finished up the food quickly. She curled up on the couch with a yawn & drifted off to sleep smiling softly as her daughter's face danced in her thoughts.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Ianto gave a reassuring smile. He then listened in awe as Kira spoke of the Daleks and the planet she was from. It sounded beautiful, in an unearthly way. An orange sky with orange streams and red grass? Ianto was amased and even though her voice shook she kept talking until her eyes fluttered and she fell unconscious. He caught her before she could fall off the bed and he gently laid her down.

He jumped as Jack spoke. Usually, Ianto would notice when someone, especially Jack, entered a room. Had he really been that mesmorised by Kira's planet, Gallifrey as Jack had said. He looked up at Jack and watched as he came over to check on Kira. Then he felt foolish for not checking on her himself.

'She's going to be ok, isn't she?' he asked softly as he pondered Jack's question of what caused Kira to pass out.

He helped Jack to bandage her shoulder and then looked to Jack with concern on his face.

((OOC: It's ok! ^_^ Don't worry about it!))
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5