Doctor Who and Torchwood Role Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Aliens Join Torchwood?

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Can Aliens Join Torchwood? Empty Can Aliens Join Torchwood?

Post  The Visionary Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:01 pm

She found a bench to sit on. She sat there with her head in her hands. Lightning flashed across the sky, as she wondered if she would always be alone. She was different, she always knew that. She didn't know if there was anyone else out there like there, she couldn't feel anyone else. She was the only one. That thought tore at her hearts.

The woman looked up. She could hear shouting. She could see people running toward her through the light rain. Her instincts made her turn around and see what the group was running toward. She saw one horrible face glaring at her.

She felt something grab the back of her shoulder. She was knocked off her feet and fell onto the cement. The back of her head banged against the soaked ground. She tried to sit up but the dizziness took effect. She gasped for it she crashed on her wounded shoulder. She could feel the bone exposed. She could smell blood, specifically hers.

She struggled to stand up. She held her shoulder. She breathed hard. She could feel that she was losing a lot of blood. Would the wound kill her? “Bloody Weevils!” she shouted as she felt someone rush past her.

(Anyone can join. Smile )
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Home Planet: : Gallifrey

http://www.myspace.com/the_loveless_prince

Back to top Go down

Can Aliens Join Torchwood? Empty Re: Can Aliens Join Torchwood?

Post  GwenECooper Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Gwen immedately saw the wounded woman & sent her team on ahead. She put away her gun then knelt down next to the injured woman. "Oi..are you alright...oh your loosing alot of blood. Stay still..." She used her earpiece & rung up a local doctor that helped them out. Then turned back holding the girl up. "Help is comin...your be fine dear..."
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Home Planet: : earth

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:12 pm

"Who's coming?" Kira asked alarmed. She looked at the woman. "Who's coming?" she asked again, slinging her arm across her chest to keep the wound from hurting more. She groaned as she felt the pain burning. She felt her twin hearts pounding in her chest. "Where the Hell, did that Weevil come from?" she glanced to the woman who'd helped her up. "What are you doing? It could tear you apart!"
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 am

Gwen put on her motherly smile & tried soothing the girl. "Thats my team..don't worry darling your safe now.. it won't harm you....I promise...let me get you up. " As she sat up the girl her doctor friend ran up & started to examine his newest pantient. Gwen held her the whole time.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Kira's hearts pounded in her chest, which was in a way bed for her. It meant she was losing more blood and energy, but at least is reassured her that she had two strong hearts. Kira groaned and closed her eyes tight as she was moved. "I'm...not..." she started to say, but lost her breath, "...human." she couldn't get the last word out louder then a breath.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Gwen almost winced as Lois & the former army officer loaded the woman back on the SUV. "Oi....great this is just perfect..." She suddenly really wished Jack was sober today since he'd done nothing but drink since he was back. Gwen mumbled as they rushed into the SUV & sped back to the new Hub.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 pm

Kira groaned louder as she was loaded onto the SUV. It hurt her a lot, but she ignored it...or at least tried to. It was hard, Kira was out of practice with pain management. "Where are we going?" she managed with a small shaky voice. She was scared and hurting.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:44 pm

Gwen sat with the girl smiling warm & maternally. "Oh were Torchwood.... we have a medical bay. It'll all be right as rain soon sweetie...just you rest." One of her teammates gives the girl a prick for the pain. Gwen softly stroked her hair trying her best to calm the injured girl.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:26 pm

Kira's normally would have fought the use of pain reliever, but she was so in shock, she couldn't respond. As the pain reliever started to take affect she became drowsy. Nearly all Time Lords were allergic to pain medicine; she was only somewhat. It affected her badly, but not to the point of death.

She stared up at the dark-haired woman's face, trying hard to concentrate and remain conscious. But she was slowly and surely slipping away.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:13 am

Gwen noticed the girl seem to get worse. Soon they rushed her into the medical bay at torchwood. She stood back & let their medic do her best to help the girl. Gwen sent up a silent prayer & hoped for the best hating to see anyone suffer.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Kira's hearts pounded in her chest. "What...what's going on?" She asked, trying to get to talking, something to get her mind off the pain, and to keep concentrated. "Wh...what happened?" She asked, her vision going in bouts of getting darker or blurrier.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:56 pm

~Gwen knelt down close as she could to try & talk to the girl.~ My name is Gwen Cooper...I'm with Torchwood & you were injured....our medic is trying to help you dear..its going to be alright.... ~She held the girls hand trying not to show her worry.~
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Kira closed her eyes, she was frightened and worried. Her heard were racing. "Who..who's the medic? What's Torchwood?" She'd heard of them, but she didn't know who they really were. She shivered. She'd heard so many different stories about Torchwood and their rumours...which were true? She didn't know, she only knew that she was about to find out.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 am

"His name is Owen Harper...hes a brilliant medic dear..." Gwen did her best to be reassuring and still give Owen enough room to work on the girl. The drive wasn't as smooth as it could have been but they were in a hurry.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Ianto was outside in an ally, looking for a rogue Weevil, in the cold rain. He heard a crash behind a bin and instantly raised his gun. He knew he should try to capture the Weevil but this one had given the team trouble. 'Gwen,' he whispered into his comm. 'I think I've found the Weevil. Where are you?'

He continued to creep forward when the Weevil lunged out from behind the bins. Ianot let out a strangled cry as he lept back, unaware he'd left his comm on and that he probably gave Gwen an earfull.
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Home Planet: : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:41 am

Gwen heard Ianto having almost forgotten they left him. She hit her comms button and responded. "Yan...we have an injured girl....Owen & I are rushing her back to the Hub....shes.." Gwen whispered the last part. "Not well.....Ianto....OH MY...SHITE...." Gwen turns to Owen...let me out I have to go help Yan."
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:20 am

Ianto struggled with the Weevil on the ground. He could call for help from Gwen because when the Weevil tackled him it knocked his comm out. The Weevil was trying to rip his thoat out but he threw up his arm to save his throat. Instead the Weevil bit down into his right arm. He cried out and picked up with his left hand and shot the Weevil right under it's chin. The Weevil roared and let Ianto go. Ianto shot the Weevil a few more times, knowing that one bullet would not keep it down for very long.

Panting, Ianto got up from the damp ground. He looked at the dead Weevil and then saw what, or rather who, was keeping the Weevil occupied behind the bins. A young man in a suit was lying in a huge pool of blood with his throat a gorey mess.

Ianto looked away from the body and began to drag the Weevil away. He would have to come back for the young man's body.

Because of the attack he had temporarily forgotten about his comm and Gwen.
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Kira could hear the fight playing in Gwen's comm. "Let...me be. I'll be okay... Let's help Ianto..." She heard Gwen say his name not long ago. "I'll be alright... He won't be if we don't help him... " She breathed and closed her eyes. He needs more help than I do." She told Gwen. Her injury would heal faster than normal, Kira knew.

Kira struggled to move, but she moved too fast, her vision became blackened and her head heavy. Kira panted softly, her heart-rates elevated. She blinked and tried to concentrate on the road outside. She looked at Gwen. "Let me help you, I've been in worse condition." She said, and that was the truth. "A wounded shoulder by Weevils is nothing compared to things I've been attacked by in the p...past."
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:34 am

Gwen knew she would problably need the help with both a Weevil and injured Yan but she still worried for the seemingly brave girl. With the SUV now stopped she putted out her gun causously stepping out and looking round. "Alright if your sure that you are alright dear...I could use the help." Gwen then started making her way back to where she last saw Ianto worried so for the boy's safety.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:52 am

Ianto had managed to pull the Weevil out of clear view of any passerby which was tough work with only one good arm. He then headed back to the body of the young man. His hand raised to turn his comm on but then he realised he didn't have it anymore. That was when he heard a chrunching sound under his feet. Ianto closed his eyes and swore in his head and then looked under his foot. Sure enough his comm lay in many pieces on the ground.

'Great,' he muttered as he headed back toward the young man' body.
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  GwenECooper Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:01 am

Gwen was running back with the girl they had just rrescued along with Owen who was complaining how stupid this was for the girl to be doing injured. After a few minutes they reached about the spot she last saw Ianto and drawing her gun Gwen began to look around for a sign of him.
GwenECooper
GwenECooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Ianto sighed as he started to drag the young man's body away to put it with the Weevil to wait for Gwen to come back. If she was coming back. He remembered hearing something about an injured girl. He heard the sound of running footsteps and looked around.

He left the young man's body and went to see who it was. As he turned the corner he found Gwen's gun in his face and he quickly took a step back and wincing, raised his hands in a surrender position.

'Gwen, it's me,' he said carefully.
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Kira ran, falling a few times, but quickly getting up. "I'm fine, Owen." She said figuring out his name from the woman, Gwen. He kept telling her that she was being bloody daft for running on an injury, truth is he was right, but that didn't stop her on bit. She was always doing stupid things.

Kira ran past Gwen when she met of with the man, Ianto she presumed. She ran behind him and saw a man's body. Instantly seeing his throat was ripped out, Kira sighed. That man had been in front of her when the weevil attacked. "Got in the way." She said solemnly.

She walked using the wall as a support then down an ally, she picked up a torn coat then slowly walked back to the others. She took out a small spray bottle and held it to Ianto. "I...I...know we've just met, but...this will clean you...your arm." She told him, trembling. "It's...just antiseptic. Fights... Weevil attacks and the bacteria caught in their teeth. Will...will help." She said, exhausted and also in pain. Her two hearts overtime working to keep her standing. "Things...like this...happen often to...to...to me." She swallowed hard. "Just do..." she added.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto_Jones_88 Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Ianto was surprised to see a young woman run past him, comment on the body in a calm voice, and then offer him an antiseptic of some sort. Most people panicked upon seeing a dead body. This was an interesting day.

As Ianto took the bottle he looked at the girl. She was clearly in pain and was barely able to keep standing. She looked like she needed more help than he did. Instinctively, he reached out to help hold her up with his good arm.

'You should lie down,' he said. 'Gwen we need to get her to a hospital. She looks like she's about to pass out.'
Ianto_Jones_88
Ianto_Jones_88

Back to top Go down

Post  The Visionary Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:39 pm

"Thank you." She breathed, resting against him, grateful for his help. She looked at all of them, then to Ianto the man holding her. "It's...alright, I promise it...it will help. Not poisoned." She smiled weakly, and chuckled softly. "Just be careful not to pl...play with f...fire for about an hour..." She looked at Gwen then closed her eyes.

At the mention of going to the hospital she tensed and shook her head. She never went to hospitals because of her second heart, if they found out about that, the government would be all over her and dissect her in moments. She couldn't she was too scared. "I...I can't...go..." she said softly.
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next