Doctor Who and Torchwood Role Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Read

3 posters

Go down

Please Read Empty Please Read

Post  The Visionary Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:27 am

According to the recent events with one of our members I have been forced to change some of our rules and some of our regulations.

1. Please do NOT use TEXT TALK, such as " How R U doing?" Please be sure to write it our as "How are you doing?" It's easier to read as I know some people have trouble reading text talk.
2. Please do NOT God Mode. We each chose to create our characters/who to play, therefore we get to play them.
3. You cannot kill another persons character without their consent. We are a respectful community.
4. No Bullying/Harassment/Drama out of character. Again respect for everyone.
5. NO SPAM, as in please write more that a sentence, and do something.. not like:
EXAMPLE: 'The Doctor Sat Down.' Please make it a little more interesting. A minimum of four sentences is required in a reply that equals relatively one paragraph. (although after one paragraph, I'll allow smaller)
6. Unlimited Characters (ie: two 10th Doctors) but only one per thread unless it's said otherwise or needed in the storyline. (Temporally Revised due to a lack in other cannons and a surplus in Doctor/Rose's)
7. No Swearing, otherwise use *** to block some letters. I'm going to be putting a censor on this soon, so this rule may become irrelevant.
8. KEEP IN CHARACTER, Don't Make The Doctor Evil Or A Dalek Good. Actually an evil Doctor might be a good idea, but I still can't imagine a good Dalek.
9. Make Your Character Bio's Before Posting [Only If Your Not Using A Cannon Character. If you are please ask me of you wish to be a proper cannon otherwise you'll automatically placed in the category.]
10. Please if you are a cannon character, stay active. It makes things so much better. We're having trouble with this.
11. If you need to speak out of character, use OOC in the thread, but please add role play to it too. For example:
The Doctor ran as fast as he could. His hearts racing in his chest, he carried himself faster. He soon could see the TARDIS ahead of him.
(ooc: I got to go soon)

12. Do not expose another members identity. If they want the world to know, they will do it themselves.
13. Respect Staff at ALL times.
14. Please keep grammar and spelling as best as possible. I know we aren't perfect, but please double check, it's easier that way.
15. Please keep other Role Play and matters away from here.
16. If something has gone on between you and someone else, please sort it between them and you, not the other members.
17. Please when you post a new topic, please state which character(s) will be in the storyline other wise anyone will be able to enter the thread.
18. Don't be afraid to share your ideas or to post!
19. Please post in third person (i.e. He ran, she ran). Makes things a bit less complicated.

If any of these rules are broken after three times you will be banned; cannon or not...

Last edited by The Visionary on Thu May 13, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Visionary
The Visionary
Admin
Admin

Home Planet: : Gallifrey

http://www.myspace.com/the_loveless_prince

Back to top Go down

Please Read Empty Re: Please Read

Post  Romana III Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:45 am

Read and Understood.
Romana III
Romana III