Doctor Who and Torchwood Role Players Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eleventh Doctor (Anyone Please)

2 posters

Go down

The Eleventh Doctor (Anyone Please) Empty The Eleventh Doctor (Anyone Please)

Post  Doctor Eleven11 Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:27 pm

"I don't want to go." was the Doctor's last words before the golden light enclosed around him as it erupted through his head and through his hands. He hadn't wanted to change, but if he didn't he would die, completely and he couldn't let that happen. He knew it. He knew it well as much as he was scared of death. There were countless adventures still waiting for him to discover, he couldn't throw it all away. That was him, he couldn't let that happen.

As the Doctor regenerated the TARDIS windows were blown out and coral columns were crumbing and shattering once they hit the TARDIS console. All of it resulting from the release of the absorbed Radiation. The TARDIS was falling apart and it was on fire.

The regeneration energy faded as a new man nearly fell off his feet yelling. The whole TARDIS was shaking and burning around him. The first thing the new Doctor did was grab his legs, "Legs! I still got legs!" He kissed his knee, relieved. "Arms! Hands!" He smiled, looking at him. "Ooooh! Fingers! Lots of fingers!" He felt his ears, "Ears!" Then his eyes, "Yes eyes!" He felt his nose. "Mmm nose, yes I've had worse." Lastly his chin, "Chin, blimey!" He exclaimed feeling his hair. "Hair..." he paused feeling down through his longer locks. He stared a head, nearly going into shock. "I'm a girl! No!" He felt under his chin for his Adam's Apple. "No! I'm not a girl!" He was almost relieved at that. He pulled down his hair in front. "Aaand I'm still not ginger!" He exclaimed almost annoyed.

He looked around the TARDIS frantically. "There's something else. Something important. I'm..." He tapped his temples confused, trying to remember. "I'm. I'm. I'm..." Then there was a jolt. He started laughing as he grabbed onto the console and yelled out. "...Crashing!" He stood up off the console floor! "Haha!" He laughed rushing to the TARDIS scanner. She read the blue symbols on the screen. "Woohoohooo!" He was excited. Another jolt and he cried out. Then yelled out, "Geronimo!" As the top of his lungs as the TARDIS began to spin.

There was a heavy thud inside as the TARDIS materialized at an angle knocking the newly regenerated Doctor down the TARDIS into a pool in the Library. The Doctor quickly climbed out of the smoking TARDIS, not even bothering to change from his tattered and torn brown pinstriped suit.

The first thing he saw was the face in front of him, but the only thing he could think of was apples. "Apples!" The Doctor beamed. "They're all I can think off! I think I'm having a craving!" The Doctor
grinned bigger. "I've never had them before!" He sat on the edge of the TARDIS. He was soaking wet. "I'm the Doctor by the way." He felt a sudden pain in his right heart and feel off the TARDIS onto the grass holding his chest. He gasped then exhaling a golden light...and the pain stopped.
Doctor Eleven11
Doctor Eleven11

Home Planet: : Gallifrey

Back to top Go down

The Eleventh Doctor (Anyone Please) Empty Re: The Eleventh Doctor (Anyone Please)

Post  Rose Tyler- [Bad Wolf] Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Rose Tyler, the Bad Wolf, rounded the console slowly, watching silently as the central column hummed a gentle blue, illuminating the walls in a soft bluish light. She let out a weary sigh, leaning back against the console and biting her bottom lip between her teeth, thinking. Many thoughts plagued her racing mind... of past places, events, people.. She'd lost so many people over the past year that the blond wasn't sure she could bear thinking about it anymore. It all started with a race indigenous to the parallel world. The Savrastene. They came to Earth with the intent of exploiting the planet's resources, setting their powerful ship into orbit. Before the humans knew it, they were sending down constant pulses of deadly radiation which had started making everyone sick. People started dying... and every day, it seemed that Rose noticed someone else in their neighboorhood that had never returned home again... or never left.

And the human Doctor... HER Doctor. She had never realized how much like his counterpart he was, until that fateful day that had forever turned her life upside down. He was very like him.. too much like him. Torchwood's defenses weren't enough to fight off the offenders, nor were negotiations with U.N.I.T having any effect on the situation. It took an act of courage and compassion from the Doctor- the ultimate, sacrifice to stop them... his life. He had set a Torchwood shuttle on a collision course, crashing into the orbiting Savrastene ship, taking himself along with it... leaving a blond back in London in pieces and completely broken. He had kissed her that one last time.. and told her, it was the only way. The only way people would stop dying. Damn him. Damn him, for always having to be the hero. And still.... she suffered. The stray Savrastene soldiers left on Earth had destroyed the Tyler mansion, taking her parents and sweet little brother along with him. She had cried her eyes and her heart out for weeks... and now she had nothing, nor no one left. She was left hollow. They had started growing a TARDIS from the chunk of coral the time lord Doctor had given his human twin.. multiplied the foldback harmonics just as Donna said- but he had never lived to see it. Too see what THEY had created together, out of love. And now, Rose was left just as broken as the real Doctor- lost and alone, traveling in a little blue box. (They had traveled back into the fifties and froze the chamelion circuit, for sentimental purposes.)

Then came Torchwood, and the incident that changed her way of life forever, when she was shot in the chest by a Sontaran. Existence as she knew it had screeched to a halt, and the Bad Wolf returned. It took about a dozen Torchwood Doctors and at least six experiments and exams for them to determine how Rose had lived, when she should've died. She had once taken the time vortex into her head.. but it seemed it had never completely left her. Just lay dormant and harmless, until now. Though it wasn't enough to kill her- because when she became one with the the Bad Wolf, the TARDIS altered her DNA and made her part time lord. It had ultimately saved her, from burning up and dying before the Doctor got to her... faithful ol' girl as always. It was also inside her head.. had sensed her desires. And the blast she sustained jolted the synapses and reactivated that dormant energy. She still didn't know what this meant for her. She knew she didn't have two hearts. How long would she live? Could she still die? Regenerate? She couldn't be sure. But slowly, new and strange abilities started manifesting themselves... ones that even the Doctor never had, and it scared her to death... the fact that she was now part Time Lord and had the ability to do things she never could before.

Rose was jolted violently from her deep montage of thoughts when the TARDIS suddenly lurched forward, sending her hard into the console, and she let out a sharp breath. Alarm klaxons started to blare with a threatening drone, and the engines grinded and groaned angrily in response. Something was literally tearing the little ship right out of the time vortex. She swiftly moved into action, rounding to the computer monitor as she vigorously started pumping a resisting lever. It did little good- the dimensional stabilizers then gave out, causing the whole ship to tremble violently.

"No.... No no no no- come on. NO! Stop it!" Rose yelled at the machine, but to no avail. She smacked her hands onto the console in frustration, watching as Gallifreyan symbols quickly floated across the screen, and her eyes widened in disbelief. For reasons unknown to her.. an energy signal emanating from a planet was dragging her down into its gravitational pull. Biting her lip in sheer determination to keep this from happening, she pushed back with all of his strength on the lever. To be pulled out of the time vortex could tear the ship apart.

"Come on now, let's open up those engines!" She yelled, flipping a few switches with one hand as she kept control of the lever with the other. The next thing she knew, the TARDIS was spinning in a spiral formation, and she could see on the shaking screen that she was making a rapid descent toward the planet's surface. How was this possible? She was then engulfed in darkness.

Several hours later, Rose regained consciousness slowly, groaning as she rolled over and pushed herself up to a sitting position. Her eyes darted around to her surroundings... everything was dark, save for the flickering emergency lights, and the central column showed no signs of life. Her heart thudded nervously in her chest.... the TARDIS. was she dead, or just out of power? She pushed herself to her feet, running over to the console and pressing a few commands. She let out a sigh of relief... their trip had drained the power, but she would be fine once Rose made some repairs and refueled. In the meantime, she reckoned she should probably ascertain her location. She grabbed her coat off the rail, quickly shrugging it onto her shoulders before she ran to the door, pushing it open and stepping out into the sunlight. She surveyed her surroundings, and her facial expression fell. Earth... again. Why was it always here? And what had caused her to be pulled here? She let out a sharp gasp as she realized something even more... this was the other universe. She turned her gaze upwards- there were no longer zeppelins dotting the atmosphere. But.. how? What had caused the void to be opened again?

Her jaw hung open, and she turned around in a complete circle to get a fix on her surrounding's, when a sight made her heart freeze in her chest. A TARDIS... and not just any TARDIS. One that was always frozen into the form of a blue London police box. Rose knew very well who that belonged to. Her pulse quickened considerably, and she started to walk toward it, fear starting to grip her as she realized the state it was in... smoke billowed from the sides and it was laying on its side, and she had never before seen the little ship so damaged in her entire life. The Doctor.. was he alright? She didn't have time to do or say anything else, when the door slowly creaked open.

She watched as the door flew open and an unfamiliar figure climbed from the box, more smoke puffing out as the door was opened. She just stood there, her jaw hung open as she dared not move or speak... so he had regenerated, again. It made her heart sink deep into her chest- he had been dying, was anyone there to hold his hand? She grew increasingly confused as he seemed to talk to her like he didn't have any idea who she was, and it broke her heart a little.

...D-Doctor. It's me, Rose. Rose Tyler...."
Rose Tyler- [Bad Wolf]
Rose Tyler- [Bad Wolf]

Home Planet: : Earth

Back to top Go down

The Eleventh Doctor (Anyone Please) Empty Re: The Eleventh Doctor (Anyone Please)

Post  Doctor Eleven11 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:06 pm

The Doctor's latest regeneration had been an unwanted one. He'd tried so hard to fight against it. So hard to fight the inevitable fate. He'd decided to visit his friends in the past: Captain Jack, he 'introduced' to Alonso. He'd visited Joan Redfern's granddaughter he spoke to her. Martha and Mickey, he'd saved their lives from that Sontaran. Luck Smith, Sarah Jane's son, he'd saved him from being hit by a car. Donna, on her wedding day, he'd given her a lottery ticket that he bought with a quid, he'd borrowed off her father. Even Rose, he'd visited her in 2005, before she knew who he was. That was risky, but he still did it anyway. Then Ood Sigma was the last one to see him before he'd 'died'. The last person to see him in his tenth form.

The explosive Regeneration, the one that tore the inside of the TARDIS apart, leaving it in its current smoking, decaying state. But the TARDIS would rebuild herself, he knew. He wondered what she'd be like. What theme would she chose to be, to look like?

"...D-Doctor. It's me, Rose. Rose Tyler...." he heard a female’s voice speaking to him.

"Rose." He whispered. Those words, that voice...echoed through his head over and over again. Why was it so familiar? Regeneration sometimes brought on amnesia, but never as bad as he was experiencing now. Was it because the regeneration had been so violent? Perhaps a bit of the TARDIS had hit him in the head while in flight? Had he held the regeneration back so long that he literally was a new man? Or had he really forgotten who he was? He hoped not, he feared not. That couldn't happen. He was the Doctor!

"Rose." He repeated a bit louder. He looked the blonde woman in her eyes. He was frightened. She was was so familiar. "I know you. But..." He paused for a moment and looked down at his glowing hands. "Still cooking," he muttered with a small smile, temporary forgetting about the blonde. His eyes diverted to her shoes and he darted them upward, towards her again. "I can't remember." He finished his previous sentence. "I don't know why and it worries me because I should know." He added. He was worried, and slightly fearful, but he wasn't going to tell her that. In fact, he wasn't going to let anyone else that.
Doctor Eleven11
Doctor Eleven11

Home Planet: : Gallifrey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down